Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Biskra, Algeria
- Average hours of sunlight in Biskra range between 6:58 for every day in November & 11:48 for every day in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:20 long and the shortest day is 9:39 long.
- The longest day is 4:40 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3342 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 9:09 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 76.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 23.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 55.6° above the horizon at Biskra.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Biskra, Algeria
- Skikda, Algeria - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NNE
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NE
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNE
- Batna, Algeria - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ENE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ENE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Gabes, Tunisia - 413.6 kms (257 miles) ESE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 173.9 kms (108 miles) SE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) S
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 350.6 kms (217.8 miles) S