| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biskra in May is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of fluid is released during on average 1 day.
- In May the heavens above Biskra are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:42 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
- There are approximately 3:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biskra May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Biskra, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Biskra:
- Skikda, Algeria - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NNE
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NE
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNE
- Batna, Algeria - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ENE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ENE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Gabes, Tunisia - 413.6 kms (257 miles) ESE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 173.9 kms (108 miles) SE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) S
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 350.6 kms (217.8 miles) S