| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biskra in July is very, very hot at 33.2 °C (91.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates across on average 0 days.
- The skies in Biskra are beaming having on average a beaming 11:48 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biskra July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Biskra, Algeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Biskra:
- Skikda, Algeria - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NNE
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NE
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNE
- Batna, Algeria - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ENE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ENE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Gabes, Tunisia - 413.6 kms (257 miles) ESE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 173.9 kms (108 miles) SE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) S
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 350.6 kms (217.8 miles) S