| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biskra in August is very, very hot at 32.8 °C (91.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6.1mm (0.2in) of water accrues across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Biskra are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:42 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:25.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biskra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Biskra, Algeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Biskra:
- Skikda, Algeria - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NNE
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NE
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNE
- Batna, Algeria - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ENE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ENE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Gabes, Tunisia - 413.6 kms (257 miles) ESE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 173.9 kms (108 miles) SE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) S
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 350.6 kms (217.8 miles) S